Posted by : Unknown domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Presentation of the technologycal tool: MakeBelifsComix used in our technological proposal.

Link: http://prezi.com/j8ih9c3lwbfe/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

{ 15 comentarios... read them below or Comment }

  1. Well done guys! I really like your presentation, you were very clear in everything also I like the idea that you have. Using this webpage you can improve the writing skill of English 1 students. I use this tool to create some comics before and I like it. It’s a good way to catch the attention of the students but it has certain limitations as you said in your presentation but it doesn't matter the point is to evaluate the students by using a web tool in this case writing.
    -Brian Hernandez

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I want to congratulate you on choosing this amazing technological resource. As you mentioned, this is a resource so handy that can be used not only for English learners to enhance their writing skill but also for teachers to assess how his/her students are capable of applying what they learn in English classes by creating cartoons.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your presentation was nice I really enjoyed it and also enjoyed the resource you chose. Thanks for sharing with us a good explanation of how to use it, its advantages and disadvantages. The presentation was well organized and I want to congratulate you because add a tutoatial video was such and intelligent idea. I'm sure this resource will match good with your planning.
    Keep working, guys. Good job.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I might have thought that finding and app for the writing skill was hard, and hey, maybe it was for you guys, but I must say, congratulations. You guys chose an app that is not only easy to use, but very fun and creative! I think many students would love to practice their writing skills with and app like this one.
    Your presentation was great. Everything was clear and the way you guys explained everything was great.
    Keep up your work, guys.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello guys, your presentation was creative and it caught my attention because it did not have too much information so my head was not saturated with it. It was clear and you explained everything about it so I did not have any doubt about it. I liked the video you added because with it, it is easier to understand how this resource works. The only thing I did not like about it is that you need to have Internet access because most students do not have it and therefore you cannot use it in any place. Everything else was excellent. You did a good job guys, congratulations.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I loved the minimalistic style your slides had. The crisp colour palette, only the essential amount of information displayed and plenty of images were certainly very attractive elements, as far as aesthetics are concerned. Your prezi was very well designed and the presentation was well done. Congratulations.
    This web tool looks rather useful as well. Since most kids enjoy comic books and cartoons, I can imagine that, by using this app, you'll manage to catch your students' attention and make them get involved in their learning process. A wise choice for your project.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Guys congratulations for your presentation. It was very good, you explained very clear how the resource works. I really liked your resource. It seems perfect for students who like comics and also who like create their own one. I can see this tool can be used with people of all ages and it is easy to use that is very important. I really liked that students can use their imagination and at the same time practice their writing skill in the learning of English language with this tool. The bad thing is that the comic can't be saved in the laptop and I think is a shame.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hello, guys! Your presentation was nice and full of color! I enjoyed it.
    The app you chose is pretty innovative! I liked the idea that students who use it can create their own comics; in that way, they can improve their reading skills and also, develop personal creativity, which need to be improved if we want to be English teachers. Now that I'm home, I could watch the video, which is a tutorial that explains how to create comics using this resource. Before, I had heard about MakeBeliefsComix and I imagined it different, but now I can see that it's more useful than other apps and it could help us thinking differently and for this reason, improving our creativity, writing, and drawing skill (even though we use computers) there's always a part of us that characterizes our personalities.
    Well done!!
    Congrats :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. This was a really nice presentation! I enjoyed good job team! You know how to work in team and it is reflected in the amazing app you choose for you skill. This app will help the students to improve their skill and also they have the opportunity to practice with another skill, it looks easy to use and practice to do homeworks in and out the classroom, I really like your presentation, it was shor but you have the exactly time to make it successful, Congratulations team!

    ResponderBorrar

  10. Your presentation was very innovative, because I haven´t heard about this application. In particular, I think it was interesting and creative. It is a good idea to evaluate the writing skill to young people and I think that it is very easy to use and above all it can help us to imagine many things. You did a good job, I really liked it and I will use it to practice my writining. It is a good way to teach children because it is fun. We can make cartoons. I enjoyed your presentation.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Hello guys. I liked your presentation and the way you explained it. Also, the video was very informative. I think this is a good app because students can have fun while writing by creating their own comic. Also, it is a different way of practicing writing that both, students and teachers, can enjoy.
    Well done :)

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hello guys your presentation was really interesting for me. Also was really good organized and the message was clear. I enjoyed watching it. It is a wonderful app to help students to improve their reading skills. Thank you guys for share this nice presentation and congratulations, you did a good job.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I love your app!! It's sooo nice! I love the way you make students to get involved into a whole process of learning English while they are having fun; that is a really hard job for every teacher, but you made it! Makebeliefscomix would make students aware of their writing capability and also would make them develop their imagination while learning. You've done a really nice job so far; keep going this way you guys!

    ResponderBorrar
  14. hello! I liked your presentation. I used makebeliefscomix and the results were excellent. I did not know this technological resource but now I know that it is very easy to use it and you don't need to spend too much time in front the computer. if rteachers will use this type of resorces, students will learn better. excellent work!
    Jannet Aviña

    ResponderBorrar

Welcome to My Blog

Vistas a la página totales

Buscar en este blog

About us

Our names are Sarhai, Shirley, Ileana and Alex, we're four students of the English Language major at the Universidad de Quintana Roo, currently studying our 6th semester. This educational blog was created for our Educational Technology class.
Con tecnología de Blogger.

Tecnologías de la Educación

Tecnologías de la Educación
Educational Technology Blog

Translate

- Copyright © Cat4PacK -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -